tori amos - love song

March 15, 2009

original artist: the cure
about this remake: sweet, sexy, female version of THE CURE's original song back in the 80's. this song was also heard on the movie entitled "50 first dates" with 311's (pronounced as three eleven) reggae rendition. listen up:



LOVE SONG
tori amos

Whenever I'm alone with
You you make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say you know I will always love you
I will always love you

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say you know I will always love you
I will always love you

0 comments:

GREAT REMAKES - Blogged Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP