sara bareilles - oh darling

November 5, 2008

original artist: the beatles
what makes it great: it's so sexy. just an electric guitar and sara's voice, sounds so hot! this would make a great rock and roll cover of any great singer. so go ahead, sing along:



OH DARLING
sara bareilles


Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never do you no harm
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm

Oh! Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I beg you
Don't ever leave me alone

When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and died

Oh! Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm

When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and died

Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never let you down
Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm


wanna see these great artists live? browse for events and tickets here:

Shop AZTicketKing.com Today For The Best Prices!

0 comments:

GREAT REMAKES - Blogged Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP