phil collins - groovy kind of love

June 19, 2008

original artist: wayne fontana and the mindbenders
what makes it great: this is one of the best remakes i've ever heard. i couldn't believe that the song was old (after hearing the original version) because phil collins completely made it sound so modern and much more romantic with the strings and grand piano. this makes a great wedding song too. i'm sure everybody knows or has heard this before but here it is anyway:



GROOVY KIND OF LOVE
phil collins


When I'm feeling blue,
All I have to do,
Is take a look at you,
Then I'm not so blue.
When you're close to me,
I can feel your heart beat,
I can hear you breathing near my ear,
Wouldn't you agree,
Baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.

Anytime you want to,
You can turn me onto,
Anything you want to,
Anytime at all.
When I kiss your lips,
Ooh I start to shiver.
Can't control the quivering inside,
Wouldn't you agree,
Baby you and me got a groovy kind of love, oh ...

When I'm feeling blue,
All I have to do,
Is take a look at you,
Then I'm not so blue.
When I'm in your arms,
Nothing seems to matter.
My whole world could shatter,
I don't care.
Wouldn't you agree,
Baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.
We got a groovy kind of love,
We got a groovy kind of love, oh ...
We got a groovy kind of love ...

0 comments:

GREAT REMAKES - Blogged Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP